Sin Reaper 3D

Rate this topic

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

Hello my dear friends,

I'm proud to make an exclusive, very special announcement today about a new upcoming horror-movie with Lance Henriksen called Sin Reaper!

It is the first movie he shot in Germany and it is also the first movie with Lance that will be presented in 3D (so it actually is called Sin Reaper 3D). I would be happy if you just jump over to my website Lance-Henriksen.de to read the whole story yourself and if there are any questions remaining I will do my best to answer them.

Anyway; more updates coming soon! :oneeyedwinK

Hey, Sidewinder! Do you know if Rutger Hauer is supposed to be in this? In January Rutger tweeted that he was shooting a movie with Lance the next day following his Tweet. I was wondering if this was Sin Reaper or if Lance was working two jobs in Germany.

Guest Sidewinder

Hey, Sidewinder! Do you know if Rutger Hauer is supposed to be in this? In January Rutger tweeted that he was shooting a movie with Lance the next day following his Tweet. I was wondering if this was Sin Reaper or if Lance was working two jobs in Germany.

No, Rutger isn't in Sin Reaper so if he's doing a movie with Lance it isn't this one. Lance was in Germany 3rd week of january and went back home right after the shoot. I have no further information about another movie he (Lance) will shoot here. As far as I know he won't come back 'till late april when he appears on FedCon. I'm looking forward to meet him there again.

Guest Sidewinder

Is he a good therapist or a bad therapist, or is that a secret?

Hard to say. He was a very nice and gentle guy on set if that is any help. :oneeyedwinK

No, Rutger isn't in Sin Reaper so if he's doing a movie with Lance it isn't this one. Lance was in Germany 3rd week of january and went back home right after the shoot. I have no further information about another movie he (Lance) will shoot here. As far as I know he won't come back 'till late april when he appears on FedCon. I'm looking forward to meet him there again.

Rutger's tweet was the second week of January. Hmm, another mystery to solve.

Guest Sidewinder

Thanks for being faster than me, teedub. :biggrin: The Teaser is up on youtube since last night, so here it is on TIWWA. Any comments?

• Elders (Admins)

Very nice, very dramatic! Feels very 'old school' which is good! Thanks for the poster too Teedub! :thumbsup:

Not sure about the 3D claim though, wasn't The Witches of Oz 3D Lance's first 3D film released in February 2011?

Guest Sidewinder

I see your point and you're probably right if the Witches finally get their release on February 18th. As far as I remember they were scheduled to be released last summer but finally weren't.

But I will tell the Sin Reaper-production about the "Witch"-date. Just in case. :oneeyedwinK