Sin Reaper 3D

Rate this topic

Guest Sidewinder

I haven't spotted anything about this film either Randee. More and more movies nowadays are being presented in 3-D. It's back, and I bet it's to stay as well. I for one love watching a movie in 3-D.

On the other hand, according to Wikipedia, The Witches of Oz was scheduled to be released on Feb. 18th, but is now scheduled to be released in the late spring or early summer, and it does not carry an exact release date at this time. Oh well.

Guest Sidewinder

Odd there is nothing about this film [at least what I see] at IMDb :pumpkin4:

You mean about Sin Reaper? You're right; it's not on IMDB- yet. But it will be in the near future.

• 4 months later...
Guest Sidewinder

It's been a while but here is some new material. It's the brand new official poster artwork from Sin Reaper 3D wich you can see at the mainpage of my website following this link.

A little personal note; I'd prefer the new poster! It's much darker, more mysterious...and Lance looks better too. What do you think?

Guest Sidewinder

Yes, Lance does look a lot better in the new poster, which by the way, the first thing I thought of when I saw it, was Darth Vadar. LOL Hey, it's the same shape.

LOL Well, that wasn't my first impression- but i see your point. :oneeyedwinK But I have to admit; I love hooded men in movies. I don't care whether they are killer, hunter or Robin Hood himself... It just has a natural coolness to it.

• Elders (Moderators)

I kept switching between the two posters, because the first looked almost-but-not-quite like Lance. I wondered whether the first poster had Lance's image flipped and that's why it didn't look right. Having "forensically" compared the various facial markers, I realised that the proof was in the eyebrows so I concluded they were two different photographs and the second poster was a much better choice.

I liked re-watching that trailer (thank you Sidewinder). Lance not only has a memorable face, he has an incredible voice as well.

Guest Sidewinder

I liked re-watching that trailer (thank you Sidewinder). Lance not only has a memorable face, he has an incredible voice as well.

I'm absolutely with you, Libby; hearing Lance "narrating" the trailer sells the movie. It is another proof that you could make a movie with him reading from the yellow pages.

• 3 years later...