Sign in to follow this  
beerbelch

Uncle Henry

BEER----> Looks like this is going on television. But, first a short run at the theaters. Anybody in the US see any news about a showing? Suppose to be Feb. 18.

BELCH

Witches of OZ

DevelopmentFilming occurred from December 2009 to February 2010. Filming locations included Hartford, Norwalk, Bridgeport, Easton, Ridgefield, Manhattan, and at Palace Digital Studios and the Connecticut Film Center. The film will be released in select U.S. theaters on February 18th, 2011.[2] There is also an extended version of the film which will be shown on television as a two-part mini-series event. [3] The film has been marketed on the internet with a website, a presence on Facebook, and clips on YouTube. [4] The film is being distributed by MarVista Entertainment Inc.[5]

At the price of a movie ticket today I'm surprized they are planning a theater unless its 3D. Any clue what tv network will have it?? :pumpkin4:

You're right Randee, a few sites state they have a 3-D teaser. The posters I saw said it will be released "Summer 2011." Here's the official teaser.

Here's an outtake with Lance in it that is on YouTube already.

Haven't found anything yet about which network it will be on. Probably a secret.

It's probly on a channel I don't get so I'll wait for the dvd. :rolleyes:

Ditto for me. :confused: