Cowboys and Aliens

Earthnut

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope for good weather. I have missed several movies I wanted to see because of snow,ice and bitter cold. :halloween1::censored: Hopefully I can catch them at the drive-in this summer :praying::clapping:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

There's a drive in near you? Wow... I haven't seen a drive in for ages. I miss that from when I was a kid. It was always a cool family outing. We'd get fast food and go, paying just for the vehicle and not per person. If I or one of my sisters fell asleep it was no big deal, no money lost.

You won't believe this Mikal, but Oklahoma still has 8 drive in theaters still open. There's 2 right here in Oklahoma City. Amazing isn't it?

I so look forward to this movie.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

It is a great childhood memory for me as well. It was all most families could afford for a nite out. It was only a mile as the crow flew from where I use to live, now its over an hour drive but I can stay down there and drive back the next day. This might warrant the ordeal. :pumpkin4:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!