Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Cowboys and Aliens

BEER---> I can't miss this one it's got 'Thirteen' (House) in it.

BELCH

It's cowboys,with aliens! That just sounds cool. Can you imagine John Wayne or Glenn Ford doing this?Seriously with Daniel Craig,Harrison Ford and Keith Carradine in it,I know I'm going to see it.

Lets hope for good weather. I have missed several movies I wanted to see because of snow,ice and bitter cold. :halloween1::censored: Hopefully I can catch them at the drive-in this summer :praying::clapping:

There's a drive in near you? Wow... I haven't seen a drive in for ages. I miss that from when I was a kid. It was always a cool family outing. We'd get fast food and go, paying just for the vehicle and not per person. If I or one of my sisters fell asleep it was no big deal, no money lost.

You won't believe this Mikal, but Oklahoma still has 8 drive in theaters still open. There's 2 right here in Oklahoma City. Amazing isn't it?

I so look forward to this movie.

It is a great childhood memory for me as well. It was all most families could afford for a nite out. It was only a mile as the crow flew from where I use to live, now its over an hour drive but I can stay down there and drive back the next day. This might warrant the ordeal. :pumpkin4: