Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Earthnut

Happy Birthday Millennium-TIWWA

Graham, thank you for creating one of the most beautiful sites on the Internet. :notworthy:

Thank you for always being here for us. :clapping:

What a perfect day to celebrate our birthday; Valentine's Day. :happybday:

Love you Graham :wub:

Love "Millennium" :ouroborous::wub:

And love TIWWA Forums, that truly is a home away from home. :ouroborous::wub:

http://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/flash/valentines-day.swf

Graham created something wonderful a decade ago and it continues to be wonderful thanks to all the good people in the past/present/future who contribute.

I'm feeling a bit shocked, though. And it's not just because of the pink. I've just checked my profile and I've only been here since January 03 - what on earth was I doing with my life before then?!!

I mean, a day without TIWWA is like a day without ..... um ..... chocolate/beer/bacon sandwiches/whateveryoulike. :wiggle:

10 years....Wow...

Here's hoping for another 10 years....well atleast bit less than two years...But I'm rooting for this site to survive the apocalypse! :ouro:

ps. Holy moses this pink theme is bloody awful....awful...aaaaaaarrrrghhh...my eyes....my eyes....yes I'm blind....

Happy Belated Birthday TIWWA :) 10 years wow, ive only been here almost 2 lol :) Thanks Graham for a great site and for your friendship. :)

Laura :)

Thanks everyone, all of your comments are very much appreciated! The pink theme (love it or hate it!) was obviously a bit of fun for Valentine's Day which was also the day the site went live a decade ago. Why wasn't I taking Val out for a nice meal instead of messing about on the Internet? I probably managed to do both, must have been a busy day!

Yes, the pink theme was a very gurrly skin, but you never know, the big tough lads on here might have secretly liked it too! Either way, its still available via the skin theme menu, bottom left of your page if you want to check it out! :ouroborous:

Thanks Graham, i did just that, now im all pink. lol and if any of the guys didn't like it they can speak to me lol i will tell them they love it!! :Pottsie:

Laura :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.