Drive Angry

Earthnut

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

I have to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to this one although they introduced the rather gorgeous Amber Heard as a "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" on Top Gear on Sunday night, and she seemed really nice.I like Nicolas Cage, but the film looks a bit dated.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

I have to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to this one although they introduced the rather gorgeous Amber Heard as a "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" on Top Gear on Sunday night, and she seemed really nice.I like Nicolas Cage, but the film looks a bit dated.

You know, something about the previews bugged me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. That's what it was. It looks like the 70's or early 80s.

The concept looks interesting. I'll probably see it on DVD.

I too won't pay to see it and will wait until I can rent it for a buck. It is definitely action filled and quite a ride, but it just doesn't look good to me either. It's not my kind of movie.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)