Countdown To Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
beerbelch

A new Frank Black?

BEER----> Has anyone watched this new series? Forest Whitaker plays the lead role and has said he gets in the minds of the criminals and he does a great job at it. HMMM, a black Frank Black.

BELCH

I watched it last night. I liked Forest Whitakers character but Jeanine Garofolo ruined the series for me

I'm enjoying it and the "black Frank Black." So cool. Forest Whitaker is great, and I too am not a big fan of Janeane Garofalo. She just isn't selling the part to me like FW is.

I'm also still too sold on the first Criminal Minds show and the characters. The show is about to lose another character, Emily, whom I really like, with another, JJ, returning, and glad of it. The brunettes keep leaving for some reason, and they have some new blond on the show that I'm not impressed with and can do without. Oh well. It's still a good show and one of my favorites. Just not sure that I can say the same thing about Suspect Behavior. They have more selling to do. :whistling:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.