Terry O'Quinn's next show

Rate this topic

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

Lost co-star Terry O'Quinn is returning to ABC with a lead role in Marc Cherry's drama pilot Hallelujah. Once again, he will play a mysterious character, but this time, it looks like he is a baddie. Hallelujah is set in the town of Hallelujah, Tenn., which is being torn apart by the forces of good and evil and whose fortunes change when a stranger comes to town, bringing justice, peace and possibly restoring faith. O'Quinn will play Del, a local millionaire who virtually owns the town. Described as a latter-day J.R. Ewing, Del donates heavily to the local church and various charities, but under his upstanding persona is a corrupt bully who will resort to any means to get his way.

This does sound a good role for Terry, because he can play the good/bad guy so well, as he did in Harsh Realm.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bad Boy Dazza

Is this the show which will also feature his LOST co-star Michael Emerson? I love Terry O'Quinn in everything I've seen him in.

• Elders (Moderators)

From what I can remember, the proposed show with Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emmerson didn't materialise.

It's a pity in some ways, because those two actors did work together very well; but I think it would have been difficult to develop a show with those two without the audience having flashbacks (sorry!) to Lost.

• 1 year later...

Did anyone see this? It states that it was aired in 2011 and I don't remember seeing any advertising for it.

Another 2011 TV movie Terry was in that I knew nothing about is "Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story."

Then in 2012, "Ring of Fire." Where have I been, sleeping with Rip Van Winkle?