Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Libby

Viivi! Yay!!!

I almost missed this important birthday. I do hope that the next version of the board software will incorporate members' status-by-colour for birthdays. I'm sure I must have missed many regular members' birthdays.

I hope you have a great day with lots of whatever makes a good birthday celebration.

13_10_2[1].gif

Thank you so much, everyone! Truly means a lot. :)

I'm really sorry that i almost missed this topic; things have been pretty hectic lately. But I had a wonderful birthday, spent it at home with my BF who brought me a lovely bunch of red roses, my fave color. He also gave me a beautiful ring last weekend. (NOT an engagement ring! :)

Again, thank you for the love, my friends. Talk again soon! :rockon:

Vivi, I so hope your birthday was blessed, and that everyday is filled with love and joy. You are dearly loved and appreciated. Please click to enlarge and see the animation.

Such a beautiful animation! Thank you, Darlene, and for your kind words, too. :) Much love!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.