Sign in to follow this  
Patrizia

Introducing myself

Hi, I'm Patrizia from Bologna, Italy, I've53 years old and I'm a fan on Millenium. It's a special series for me, I love Chris Carter, he's a genie, for me and I like XFiles series too.

I think Frank Black is a faboulus character and the actor Lance henriksen too. I've all the dvd of Millenium and I very sorry when it stopped.

I hope to find new friends to share this passion. Sorry for my English, it's not good, I hope you understand me...a little!!!!

xcr5vt.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the group! There are 0 days remaining...

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the group! There are 0 days remaining...

Thanks for welcome....

• Like 1

Welcome Patrizia. I'm so glad you found us.

Please feel free to browse around the various areas we have here. But also please feel free to raise any topics or questions you might have. One of the things we like about new members is that they give us the opportunity to re-visit topics or episodes.

Your English is fine - I understood you perfectly.

• Like 1

Please i try to put my avatar but i can't, please help me

welcome to the family. It will take time to figure it all out. The staff here is very helpful. to send a PM [private message] click on their name and click on the 'send message' option. enjoy !! :pumpkin4::ouroborous:

• Like 1

Libby and Walkabout, thanks for welcome

• Like 1

Patrizia, it's wonderful having you join us and I know I can speak for all of us when I say we hope to see you here often. That's who we are. :ouroborous:

• Like 1

Welcome to This is who we are, Patrizia! Looking forward to chatting with you around the forums! :ouroborous: