Lance Henriksen and Michael Biehn added to Scarefest

Guest teedub

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love Michael Biehn, and my all-time favorite character he played is Hicks from Aliens, the 2nd and best one of the bunch.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Coughcool

I went to Sarefest yesterday and got to meet Mr. Henriksen. He was awesome. I had a bunch of DVD covers from his movies. I just handed him one to sign and the next thing I know he signs all my covers for the price of one autograph. He also would take a photo with anyone who asked. Most of the headliners had photo ops that cost at least $40 including Lance. But he still took photos with the fans for free. He was so kind and generous with me and everyone in line and didn't rush anyone. At the suggestion of someone on this message board (sorry I for get who) I gave Lance a pic of myself and put on the back "To Lance Thanks for all the movies" and signed the pic. I felt a little goofy but maybe that's just me. I got to tell him I have been following him on Back to Frank Black with Jim & Troy. I had other stuff I wanted to say but I was a little nervous and forgot. All I can say is Lance ROCKS! post-4289-0-68000600-1316963995_thumb.jp