I believe Lucy Butler is Legion

Rate this topic

Guest Fido815

When Bob Bletcher saw Lucy Butler as the demon Legion in the basement, it convinced me that they were the same entity.

To me, Lucy Butler was the red demon Frank saw in 'The Curse Of Frank Black', she was Lucas in 'Saturn Dreaming Of Mercury' and she was the evil messing with Frank in 'Seven And One'. She was also Alistair Pepper in PPT&D, Del Boxer/Mabius in 'Seven And One' and possibly her own lawyer in 'Antipas'.

Frank admits at the end of that episode that Lucy Butler cannot die. She also clearly has the ability to shapeshift. In my opinion, Legion doesn't have minions. It's all one and the same. Lucy Butler is Legion!

I love that a lot of fans seem to have very different viewpoints and won't necessarily agree with me. That's truly one of the great things about Millennium...it's mostly open to interpretation.

:)

Yes, I always thought that Lucy, Al Pepper, "The Judge", the red devil in "The Curse", and even the woman from Siren were all facets of Legeon. It kind of reminded me of Twin Peaks, with how the evil kept moving from one person to another, and was sometimes referred to as "Bob", but you were never quite sure who the real evil resided in through the whole series.

WOW! Yeah.... there's 2 more people I highly advise to go see Twin Peaks! You'll see so much of Chris Carter's influince, and no-one who loves The X Files should ever go through life without seeing Mulder in a dress!!! LOL! :jumping::swingin::tongue::rofl:

WOW! Yeah.... there's 2 more people I highly advise to go see Twin Peaks! You'll see so much of Chris Carter's influince, and no-one who loves The X Files should ever go through life without seeing Mulder in a dress!!! LOL! :jumping::swingin::tongue::rofl:

Thanks for the recommendation. 2 DVD sets shouldn't cut into my gasoline funds too much! Make that 4, because I'm still looking for the first 2 seasons of Blake's 7.

I'm liking your favorite listed Millennium episode too!

"Long as I'm singin.......... my..............sooooooooooong!" :thumbsup:

:rock2:

Thanks for the recommendation. 2 DVD sets shouldn't cut into my gasoline funds too much! Make that 4, because I'm still looking for the first 2 seasons of Blake's 7.

I'm liking your favorite listed Millennium episode too!

"Long as I'm singin.......... my..............sooooooooooong!" :thumbsup:

:rock2:

Thanks for that! Just so you know..... I waver between "Dog" and "Luminary". I changed it because I figured everyone was tired of me being "Luminary girl". LOL :rolleyes: