I believe Lucy Butler is Legion

Rate this topic

Love the Paul Mauriat link. Purchased "Love Is Blue" throught iTunes and recorderded it in MP3 format onto a disc so that it would play over, and over again. The teens were eerily suprised when I sprung this on them whilst driving them to Starbucks. Creepy smiles. "I love Lucy!!!":whistling:

• Like 1

Thanks for that! Just so you know..... I waver between "Dog" and "Luminary". I changed it because I figured everyone was tired of me being "Luminary girl". LOL :rolleyes:

Just call me "Luminary Boy" then !!! :biggrin:

My "second place" spot tends to change from time to time, and occasionaly is filled by the rather unpopular "A Single Blade of Grass!"

:rock2:

Just call me "Luminary Boy" then !!! :biggrin:

My "second place" spot tends to change from time to time, and occasionaly is filled by the rather unpopular "A Single Blade of Grass!"

Oh wow! Really???? (I love meeting new people here!) I thought I was alone in that! Hardly anyone else I know likes that one! (Grass)

Oh wow! Really???? (I love meeting new people here!) I thought I was alone in that! Hardly anyone else I know likes that one! (Grass)

The first time I saw it, I didn't like it. I gues it made more sense to me after a few viewings. I tend to like the "Millenniumistic" episodes the best.

• 1 month later...

WOW! Yeah.... there's 2 more people I highly advise to go see Twin Peaks! You'll see so much of Chris Carter's influince, and no-one who loves The X Files should ever go through life without seeing Mulder in a dress!!! LOL! :jumping::swingin::tongue::rofl:

I just picked up season 2 of Twin Peaks courtesy of ebay. Is this a heavy story arc show and can I just start with season 2 and understand the show?

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Yeah.... there's 2 more people I highly advise to go see Twin Peaks! You'll see so much of Chris Carter's influince, and no-one who loves The X Files should ever go through life without seeing Mulder in a dress!!! LOL! :jumping::swingin::tongue::rofl:

I have gone through the first 6 episodes of season 2 of Twin Peaks. I like the story-arc format, but that's about it. I see very little in common here with 1013 shows. Doing an entire series on an tone like "Post Modern Prometheus" just doesn't draw me in. This show makes "Beware of the Dog" look like the most down to earth and realistic Millennium episode, in comparison. Maybe this show has more in common with Lost, but even Lost is more realistic than Twin Peaks. I'm not blaming it on being a 20 year old show, as the X-Files started a few years after this and prides itself on sucessfully presenting unbelievable things in a believable way.

I realize that the premise behind the show is that people are not who they seem to be, but this show just reminds me of a low budget acting like in Tales from the Dark Side, even though it was probably quite expensive to make given the large number of actors involved. Either the acting is poor or the showrunners were just trying to produce a certain tone by having the actors totally overplay parts to the point of looking absurd. Either way it came across to me as being totally unbelievable, and "I want to believe!" Having the majority of characters having overacted parts just seemed realy fake, way beyond the "Not what they seem to be" idea. The "Bad guys" running the brothel seemed fake. Even the Cooper character comes across as fake. I was really hoping that the show would get better after that first scene where Cooper was lying on the floor with a gunshot wound. The Sheriff seemed to play the most realistic part, but even he does not appear to be taken too seriously with a name like "Harry S. Truman." The show does not seem to know if it wants to be a drama, comedy, horror, sci-fi, soap opera, or suspense show.

This is only my opinion of the first 6 episodes. I really do like "Twilight Zone" style shows that do wierd stuff, but the wierdness here just seems way too overplated to me. I will press on with the second season, but I hope there will be more in it for me than just looking for more actors that I know from other shows.

Just my opinion!