The X-Files Volume 2 Requests

Guest fommes

Guest fommes

Hey all,

I'm a big Mark Snow fan and it looks like I stumbled upon a nice place to discuss all things Mark Snow; great to be here. Are there any other forums that focus on Mark Snow's music as you do here?

Now then, LaLaLand's The X-Files box is only just out and over at the FSM board there's already a long list of requests for Volume 2. The Eatthecorn website has a great overview.

However, I'm in the process of making a special kind of fan request list, so as to have a clear overview of the absolute favourite wanted cues and hopefully not disappoint anyone, as the amount of requests is getting overwhelming.

So, if you're a huge X-Files music aficionado like myself and you've been having a few cues on your wishlist for 10 years that aren't included on Volume 1:

- If you like, PM me your 4+2 favourite cues: 4 absolute must-haves and 2 other favourites.

- If you can, also cite the approximate cue/track length in min/sec in order to clearly delineate the wanted tracks.

- Do NOT post your requests here in the thread.

(That's the main idea: in this way we're sure to be left with everyone's top favourites without influence; and in this way it might make the final list a bit shorter and more workable.)

Cheers!

fommes

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wonderful, thank you. :notworthy:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest fommes

You're welcome :)

I know I myself would be heartbroken if LaLaLand left off a certain handful of cues that I've been wanting to hear outside the series for so very long, and I figured everyone must have those special favourites. So here's hoping I'll get a workable list together which LaLaLand can do something with! :)

• Elders (Moderators)

Hey all,

I'm a big Mark Snow fan and it looks like I stumbled upon a nice place to discuss all things Mark Snow; great to be here. Are there any other forums that focus on Mark Snow's music as you do here?

Well, no forum, but I created a Mark-Snow-Fanpage with two friends over at Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Snow/114444205294473

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense