Millennium Get Together

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

Ok guys, been a while since I have been on here due to work, family, etc. I am thinking of organising something very special this Halloween to celebrate Millennium. Now this event will take place in Manchester (UK), I don't want to give too many details away just yet as nothing is finalised. Needless to say this will be a professional event in a hired venue and not just a party in my apartment lol. I know its hard to say yes or no when you don't know whats trying to be organised but just as a random estimate, IF a millennium event were to be organised in the UK, speciafically Manchester, who would be up for it? (schedule permitting of course)

There are not as many gatherings and conventions for this show as I would like to be honest and I have a very, very special treat in store for all us Millennium fans should the unofficial Millennium Convention take place. If people are interested I will give more details and agressively try and arrange something which everyone is happy with. I work in the media industry and this will afford me a few privlidges which could help with this.

Let me know guys and gals, if its not meant to be then thats ok too.

God bless :D

Graeme.

• Elders (Moderators)

Graeme,

Unfortunately I will have to say that I won't be able to attend.

By one of those strange quirks of fate, much earlier today and long before I read your post, I'd been thinking about getting some therapy for my anxiety about travelling and dealing with being somewhere unfamiliar. I have subsequently checked the rail timetables and from here to Manchester would be four hours and if I ever managed that I'd be a gibbering wreck by the time I arrived. But, oh, how I would so much like to meet up with other members in real life.

I could possible show up, but as I'm in Iceland, and I have only two trips left this year. I'm looking at Stockholm, Sweden at the beginning of October. And then I'm thinking of another US trip before end of October...or maybe UK trip. In theory, I could get there. Still, hard to say yes now.

But, oh, how I would so much like to meet up with other members in real life.

I know the feeling. I've wanted to organize some sort of meeting with SOMEONE from the group for YEARS. I'm in the wrong country for this one, but I wish you much success.

Anyone game for trying to meet up in the US?

Guest zombieromero

Ahh never mind guys and Libby I hope you get well soon. Might be a smaller do then, We are going to hire out a cinema in Manchester and screen the Pilot episode of Millennium as well as the Halloween episodes and the 2 part Owls and Roosters. If it all goes to plan I will of course put up some pics and vids so you can all be there in spirit :D

Guest thadarkside

Ahh never mind guys and Libby I hope you get well soon. Might be a smaller do then, We are going to hire out a cinema in Manchester and screen the Pilot episode of Millennium as well as the Halloween episodes and the 2 part Owls and Roosters. If it all goes to plan I will of course put up some pics and vids so you can all be there in spirit :D

make sure you get permission from 20th Century FOX to show those episodes or you will have a big problem..

Multiple episodes of Millenium in a large, dark movie theater.

Now that's intense! I'm tingling slightly just thinking about it!

:rock2: