O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

That's season 2.  Catherine has straight hair.  

Good catch, I didn't noticed.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Yesterday I saw on tv a new X-files commercial...gotta say...though I´ve never got hooked with that show, it was pretty exciting to see them came back...makes U wonder ...could it be possible? do we have a chance now? Is the time now? could it be next year?

Don´t know about you people :-) but I will have my fingers crossed from now on.

Millenium_l.jpg

• Like 1

I think the chances are very slim for a new Millennium show... but my hope is that the new X-Files series catches on like wildfire, and they come back later with more episodes, maybe like a full season - hopefully one of these episodes would be right to bring back Frank Black as a guest role. Frank has guest starred in the current X-Files comic book series, as well as starred in his own 5 issue Millennium comic miniseries (which Mulder guest starred in!).

Edited by Mabius

It...

Has...

Begun...

Nothing is forsaken...

I think the chances are very slim for a new Millennium show... but my hope is that the new X-Files series catches on like wildfire, and they come back later with more episodes, maybe like a full season - hopefully one of these episodes would be right to bring back Frank Black as a guest role. Frank has guest starred in the current X-Files comic book series, as well as starred in his own 5 issue Millennium comic miniseries (which Mulder guest starred in!).

I totally agree with you Mabius, I too hope the new X-Files catches on like wildfire.  And, it would be awesome if they did bring Frank back as a guest, which very well could lead to a new series or at the very least, a movie.  Here's hoping, even though the chances do appear to be slim.  After all, appearances can be deceiving.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I read that Mr. Carter wanted to do a movie with Lance as Frank, and the idea was to use Frank more like the pilot...a man who has the ability to see what the killer sees, and focus more on that instead of the MG. I don´t know if that is true...it´s been so long now that...who knows???

I'm glad we even talk this possibility anyway.
Have a great weekend everybody!

frank-mulder.jpg

• Like 2

I think as interest/popularity in X Files rises and interest in Chris Carter grows again that can only be a good thing for Millenniums chances.

• Like 1

Seven and One [3.19]

:"Frank Black" (voiceover): I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds. I know what evil is. I've seen it, felt it, tasted it, inhaled the demon breath of its ancient powers. The same powers that have been prophesied through history and which are now marshalling. Who is witness to this? Have we stopped listening to the prophets, the seers and the sayers? I have misjudged my gift. If I see in the darkness it's because there is light. And it is the light which guides me now. The light that will not go out, that will lead us out of the dark night, if we let ourselves feel this, too. It will protect me, as it protects those around me. Even as the ancient forces try to steal our breaths. Seven years of trials and tribulations. Seven plus one, the prophets tell us. Is this the end? The last year of this peace? Or the beginning?

They ought to put it on Netflix for people to rediscover again... now that serial killer shows like Hannibal are all the rage, it will catch on big.

• Like 2

It...

Has...

Begun...

Nothing is forsaken...

They ought to put it on Netflix for people to rediscover again... now that serial killer shows like Hannibal are all the rage, it will catch on big.

Here's my thing ~ The only thing that concerns me is the fact that there are so many cop, FBI, killer, murder, profiling, shows on the air right now, that people may get tired of it.  We won't even touch on movies.  Then I remember how unique MLM is, it still is different from all the rest, even a show like The Mentalist  Perception came close and was on for 3 seasons, a show I watched faithfully.  I trust that people see what an awesome show MLM was, and still is.  The fan base is growing, and that's a wonderful sign.  

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)