O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Wonderful photos. Lance can do dark & brooding, and at times fierce and angry, yet has such a sunny smile.

I'm sure I saw an outtake, or maybe an interview, with Lance and KISS. But I can't find it.

Yes. The Millennium dvds have a couple of interviews and commentaries for each season. A lot of actors, directors, etc...except Morgan and Wong. Those documentaries say that decline the offer to appear. Anyway, in that documentaries, they talked about the Kiss episode and also show a bit of backstage of the episode. If I don´t recall badly, there was a video with Lance and Gene that was very funny.

Btw, Terry O' Quinn doesn't appear also. Have U noticed that there aren't (I would dare to say) any videos or interviews with Terry talking about the show? Only a few when the show was on the air. But I couldn't find nothing when the show ended...you know...some video or audio where he talks about the show. I´ve always wonder about that.

• Elders (Moderators)

Yes! Thank you, FBJr. I'd been hunting all over the internet, but it was actually sitting with all my DVDs all along. :59:

I think that many actors only do interviews for a current show - it's probably written into their contract - but often don't do interviews after the show has ended because they've moved on to their next project. The MM documentaries were produced in 2004, which was the year "Lost" started, so that may be why Terry O'Quin didn't appear on the documentaries.

If I recall recorrectly, Morgan and Wong agreed to do MM for season two only, and in return for 20th Fox funding the pilot for their own show. I got the impression from an interview that Glen Morgan did (which I can't find) that 20th's failure to pick up their show pretty much ended their relationship; so I'd guess that M&W's non-involvement with the documentaries was more about their feelings towards 20th Fox rather than Millennium.