O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

ok : -) I really like Peter Watts character so I wanted to know what he thought about the changes that his character had towards the relationship with the MG and Frank. I think he is a great actor. In fact, he was the only reason for me to consider watching "Lost". But I won't  xD

It was something like...Kiss had a contract with Fox to promote their new cd with Peter and Ace "Psycho Circus" so they appeared in a lot of Fox shows. This one is one of them. I like Kiss because my brothers listen to them so I kind of grew up with their music. With that said, for me, I always skip that episode while I watch the dvds. It is terrible :P

I really don´t like humor in Millennium or stories that has nothing to do -in my opinion of course- with the show.

Millennium is an exception in that most major cast and crew have come back to talk about it about years after the the fact. Even though Terry O'Quinn is one of the few not among them I won't hold that against him though. The amount that he's worked with 1013 and Chris Carter speaks for itself.

• Elders (Moderators)

That's what I heard, FBJr. That it was 20th Fox who insisted that MM incorporated KISS into one of the episodes. I do have a lot of respect for the 1013 people for being able to pull that one off. I don't think I'd heard of KISS at the time, but through that episode I did kinda get to like their music. The best part of that episode for me is the conversation between Frank and Emma, where Emma is calmly showing her knowledge of horror movies.

9 minutes ago, SmokeyPSD said:

Millennium is an exception in that most major cast and crew have come back to talk about it about years after the the fact. Even though Terry O'Quinn is one of the few not among them I won't hold that against him though. The amount that he's worked with 1013 and Chris Carter speaks for itself.

totally...Terry rules!

watts.jpg

• Like 1

I remember KISS were so impressed by Thomas J. Wright's footage that they wanted to use it for their actual music video but FOX were uncooperative.

I absolutely love in that episode where Hollis and Frank "profile" some horror films. I don't like most of the attempts of humour that were in the show either (like token tech guy in season 2 that belonged in X Files) but the irreverent tone of the KISS Halloween special is pretty great haha.

14 minutes ago, Frank Black Jr said:

I really don´t like humor in Millennium or stories that has nothing to do -in my opinion of course- with the show.

I do like the humor if its well done, like Jose Chung, but for me like X-Files, the comedy episodes are hit and miss (more misses)

• Like 1

yes, I have this conversation with other fans...haha...about Jose, the Kiss episode and the other with the demons dancing and talking drinking and eating donuts...not for me...totally unacceptable hahaha. We can discuss this if anyone think it may be interesting: The pros and the negative of those episodes :)