O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

fell off the wagon and climbed back on. Patch on. I found out I can duct tape it to me if I need to. Summer makes me sweaty and that makes the patch fall off. Okay for those that pray, I need prayers. Next week, ( Tuesday) I'm having tests. Blood in urine, no sign of infection. The blood in urine was first detected in June, but urine was off in may too. They just didn't test it then, they simply remarked it was cloudy. Maybe it's bladder stones. Maybe it's interstitial cystitis. I hope they rule out cancer. Like I said hit 52 and fall apart!

At least no one removed my kidneys! LOL

Hey seesthru, im praying for you as well.

My father had cancer in his bladder. It was detected some 2 years ago or so. He was 57 back then. He had his cancer from smoking, but like Cheech and Chong, he's still smoking happy.gif You cant teach an old man...laugh.gif

Luckily, they could remove all the cancer and it didnt came back so far.

I really hope, that bladder stones would be the worst they could find in you. Im sure its not cancer. You have to go there with an inner believe, you have to be convinced that the doctor soon walks in and says "Mister seesthru (or maybe he will call you by your family name??) it is NOT cancer."

All my best wishes!

I'm gonna watch millennium tonight.... what episode would you recommend folks? Not sure if I want to be cheered up, scared, or sad! LOL Millennium has it all!

What a good idea ! I´m gonna rewatch the complete series in the autumn...then when it's stormy outside and is uncomfortable,

i make myself comfortable inside, here comes the right mood for the series for me.

In the summer, I see less television and am rather outside in the nature or do some barbecue with friends and familyhappy.gif

I've just been on the go so much that I haven't had time to watch anything, and I have a lot to catch up on. Finally got caught up on Hell on Wheels, Continuum, Orphan Black, and Perception. It seems my weekends are the busiest, which is just opposite of the way things used to be. I'd be out more if there were less humidity.

Once family problems settles down a bit, I will have more time.

I've just been on the go so much that I haven't had time to watch anything, and I have a lot to catch up on. Finally got caught up on Hell on Wheels, Continuum, Orphan Black, and Perception. It seems my weekends are the busiest, which is just opposite of the way things used to be. I'd be out more if there were less humidity.

Once family problems settles down a bit, I will have more time.

i hope so for you unsure.gif