O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

MillenniuM has aged well and was ahead of its time in many ways.

After years of loving the show, I think my favorite episode is the last one. The suspense, danger, darkness and hopelessness were very stressful to endure. Then, when all seems lost, that ending with Frank and Jordon running out of the school gets me everytime. The dialouge as they are in the Jeep is simple, sweet and powerful. The final scene of the sunlight breaking through the dark clouds as they head into the unknown is the best ending any show will ever have.

Yes, it definitely was an awesome episode, and ending. Maybe that's why they left it there and decided not to produce anything more with Frank. then poof, the X-file episode no one liked. I got excited when I found out Lance was going to be a guest star on NCIS, and immediately I thought he was going to be Frank Black, but played Sheriff Clay Boyd in season 6 "South by Southwest" episode.

• Like 1

MillenniuM has aged well and was ahead of its time in many ways.

After years of loving the show, I think my favorite episode is the last one. The suspense, danger, darkness and hopelessness were very stressful to endure. Then, when all seems lost, that ending with Frank and Jordon running out of the school gets me everytime. The dialouge as they are in the Jeep is simple, sweet and powerful. The final scene of the sunlight breaking through the dark clouds as they head into the unknown is the best ending any show will ever have. -

Thats why it ended there for me and not in the x-file crossover.

A good end - hopeful end, still remain some unanswered questions.

I would say because of the ending it turns into a cult classic series and in our heads immortal.

Therefore, it is possible that we speak to this day about MillenniuM, screenplays from millennium are already slightly changed reused-

this is because the series was produced at a very high level.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they can crossover networks. Fox owns Millennium . Probably wouldn't want to share with CBS. I sometimes wish there was a millennium group. Not the Academy group, they are nothing like Millennium. None of them see angels or demons. ;)

Simon, I totally agree, it gets me everytime when I see them running out of the school. It really was "the best ending any show will ever have." After all the darkness, now there was light, and they were heading towards it. Yee ha yippee! !

• Like 2

• 5 months later...