O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

Sure enjoyed these videos, and here's hoping the movie gets made. Lance seemed very impressed with the book.

Yes i think that too! I wish Lance would often drop by here to see what we think about the whole "MillenniuM"-thing and see that the series lives on here !

Was he ever on this page?

Someone with a twitter account (i dont have one) or a facebook account (i dont have one neither) could just send him some messages or a link to our board. Im sure he would check it out. I dont think he would create an account and write, but he would read it, and i think it would make him happy, that we still care happy.gif

• Like 1

Someone with a twitter account (i dont have one) or a facebook account (i dont have one either) could just send him some messages or a link to our board. Im sure he would check it out. I dont think he would create an account and write, but he would read it, and i think it would make him happy, that we still care happy.gif

... i also do not have twitter, or facebook account - and proud of itlaugh.gif signlol.gif... ... I used to have a myspace account, I have to check, if it is still in existence.

it was my understanding when this site opened , Lance gave his blessing and approval of the site . Several members here were part of 'back to Frank Black' group and I'm sure they kept him up to date .

I have no doubts that Frank gave his blessings for this site, and I am sure he still does, it's a great site with great people. I was talking about Facebook. There was a controversy on facebook regarding if it was truly him there, or someone speaking for him. BTFB I am not in contact with, so I have no comment regarding their site.

facebook and twitter can be overwhelming at times so I understand if some people stay away from them..

Most celebrities have someone who runs or helps with their social media sites...i do recall a couple of posts from Lance on his facebook page explaining what was going on with his page...