Lucy Butler Wants Your Top 3 Characters

Notbadforahuman's post, asked you to pick your top 5 episodes if there was a fire, inspired this post.

Lucy Butler, portrayed by Sarah-Jane Redmond (Lamentation, Powers, Principalities..., A Room With No View, Antipas, Saturn Dreaming of Mercury), wants to know who your top "3" favorite guest character actors are. Be careful, she's not wanting someone in the main cast, she's after the guest characters now. Not the actor either, the character.

Naturally, there are a few repeat characters that everyone loves and would probably put on the top of their list, and those you can't use, Lucy already knows about them. They are:

Peter Watts (Terry O'Quinn), 39 Episodes

Lara Means (Kristen Cloke), 10 Episodes

Lt. Bob Bletcher (Bill Smitrovich), 11 Episodes

Det. Bob Giebelhouse (Stephen Lang), 16 Episodes

Cheryl Andrews (CCH Pounder), 5 Episodes

Here's the link to the characters, and there's plenty others to pick from:

Characters

Since I get to go first, mine may very well be repeated because they could be popular to someone else, and that's okay, you are welcome to choose one or all of them if they are your favorites too.

My picks:

1. Dennis Hoffman, Force Majeure

2. Janette, In Arcadia Ego

3. Yura Surova, Maranatha

P.S. Also remember, you can't use Lucy Butler (Sarah-Jane Redmond) either. After all, she's the one asking for your list.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Another great topic!

I've just woken up, so i might have second thoughts about this later when my mind is clear, but here are the ones that first popped into my head (maybe that's just the reason they should be picked)

- Del Boxer (Seven and One)

- Al Pepper (PPTD)

- "Selfosophy Psycho" (José Chung's Doomsday Defense)

This is a good one that requires additional thought....at least for me. My first thought that I would be picking characters from my favorite episodes, but I found that not necessarily to be the case. I was able to pick three from those, but there were a few that stood out from other episodes moreso than from my favs.

If I went with the three from my favorite episodes, I would pick:

Alex Glasier

Yura Surova, and a tie between Carlton King and Dr Liz Michaels.

Three characters (thanks to the actors that played their parts) that really stood out for me are:

Henry Black (I even like McGavin's X- Files episodes a lot, even though Travellers and Agua Mala don't seem popular among fans)

Landon Bryce: I know Lucy knows him, but he was a stand-up guy in the episode, a real fighter.

A tie between Tom Black and Doug Scaife

:rock2: