Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Rate this topic

Guest I_am_Jess

Guest I_am_Jess

I haven't checked if it has been said in this Music topic but...

I freaking love Nine Inch Nails and get excited everytime I hear a NIN track in a Millennium episode!

It's like 2 of my favourite thing mashed together in yummy deliciousness. :grinning:

• Elders (Moderators)

Jess,

If I could find the interview, I'd be able to quote chapter and verse that CC is also a fan of Nine Inch Nails, hence the inclusion of their music in MM. So you're in good company in liking their music.

(But defintely not mine. <Libby wanders off humming some classical music that she la-la'd her babies to sleep back in the day, but now can't remember who wrote it, but it was probably Beethoven...>. :whistling:)

Guest I_am_Jess

Ah Libby, that is interesting that you mention it has been discussed in an interview... I may have to search for it! I had assumed somebody from MM had been a fan. :grinning:

Thanks for the information!

Earthnut, yes that's the one from my title! I am also fairly certain that Head Like A Hole was in the Pilot episode too. :smile:

Edited by I_am_Jess

Guest I_am_Jess

Libby,

Thanks for the link to the Millennium Music lists. I just got new computer speakers and tested them out by pumping a few Millennium tunes!

I started with Love Is Blue. It was a live orchestra version and it still sent chills down my spine! :grinning:

Oh and I appreciate you trying to find that interview, hopefully I shall stumble upon it someday!

Libby,

Thanks for the link to the Millennium Music lists. I just got new computer speakers and tested them out by pumping a few Millennium tunes!

I started with Love Is Blue. It was a live orchestra version and it still sent chills down my spine! :grinning:

Oh and I appreciate you trying to find that interview, hopefully I shall stumble upon it someday!

If anyone can find it, it will be Libby. She comes through every time. :notworthy: