Kay Reindl has written a book

Rate this topic

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

From her blog:

https://seriocity.blo...in-obscura.html

In Obscura is a book I started writing over a decade ago. I'd write, put it away, drag it out, change all the pop culture and technology, etc. It has a sprawling, ancient mythology that needed to be corralled. There's magic in it. But it doesn't feature a punkish, back-to-the-camera heroine covered in tramp stamps as she wields a sharpened weapon of some sort. It doesn't have the mainstream thriller fiction vibe either. It's not about a globe-trotting archaeologist, or a famous symbologist. There are no scenes of cardinals rending their garments at the Vatican. People, I DON'T EVEN MENTION OPUS DEI. The spine of this story is a secret history, created partly out of the inspiration I had when we were researching secret societies and black virgins and bloodlines on Millennium. And you can only fit so much ancient conspiracy into one hour of television.

The heroine is called Jordan!

• Like 1

Thanks Libby ! ! :notworthy:

Here's what I posted in the TIWWA thread:

"I'm excited about reading it. Anamnesis is my favorite episode. Midnight of the Century is awesome, and A Single Blade of Grass was better then what people said. It takes watching it a couple time to really appreciate it."

Wow, that's something new, quoting myself. :whistling: