Frank, Jordan - Your New Series

Rate this topic

Guest Lynn

If we accept where Frank was in 1999, ultimately reunited with Jordan - where do you all imagine they would be now? I believe Jordan would be close to 20. So close to the year 2012, I would imagine something happening to pull both Frank and an adult Jordan (perhaps with newly awakened visions) back into the mix. What do you all imagine as a new beginning of a new series?

Hello Lynn,

Welcome to the group and our home away from home. Hope to see you here often.

Excellent question and I totally agree with at least Jordan being pulled into the group, or groups, because of 2012 belief. Not sure if Frank would work with her full time. I'd like to see him hiding somewhere in peace, and only there to help when she needs him.

Have you seen the fan-based movie "MillenniuM Apocalypse?" It has a grown up Jordan being pulled into an investigation. I hear they are working on movie number two. Yee ha. clapping.gif

Thanks! Checking it out.

I can't imagine a Millennium without Frank. Age should be slowing him down a bit (he should be around 71 in 2012), but there's still story to be had there. Maybe starting with Jordan receiving photos of Frank, taken in a small Alaskan town where he's been "retired" to for the last few years.

There's a posting of the new fan movie somewhere here at the forums. I'd have to go searching for it and don't have time today. Sorry.

Erin, weren't you in the first one? Bummer that you went for so long without Internet access. I thought you knew.

Lynn, Lance was born on 5/5/40, so he's 71 this year.

• 2 weeks later...