Season one review - What happens when you Marathon...

Rate this topic

Guest kath

Here is the original background tile from the Fox website for "Millennium." I don't know if you already have these symbols, but thought it might help in your quest.

gallery_4311_219_2884.gif

Wow, fantastic teedub, and I'm sure kath is going to thank you. Is there any way to make it bigger?

Yes, I do have them- in order they are Papal cross, Triquetra symbol for the Holy Trinity) The cross symbol aka Manji used as the swasticka and symbol for eternity, and the radiation symbol.

there are other symbols that are on the opening credits, and in watching, i've noticed that one symbol morphs into another, so getting a clear shot of what it is doing has been difficult. I've been freezing the frame and then drawing them to do the research. -

thank you for the tile. I knew that I had seen it somewhere.

I know, that some where in my cupboard I have my Millenium mug that I made years ago- (actually made 6 of them) and when I got them back they were wrapped around with the logo that I had worked on to clean it up. 5 of them have been given away over the years when we had the santa gift exchange.

• 2 months later...

gallery_263_218_108532.jpg

WHOOT~

QUAPLAH Ya All~

I have found almost all of the symbols in my encylpedia. When I first asked on the Fox boards I was informed by the person in charge that they were just "random symbols they pulled together"

Horse feathers!

I was able to follow the link and get a copy of the Millenium logo and I will be doing some background erasing to see if I can pull out more of the images, and then upload just the one main one with numbers on the symbols to help point out what is what. Interesting that there are mulitpul meanings for some of them.

Ok, I was able to do some playing with this,and what I did was I placed numbers on one side, and letters on the other. I am going to see how to upload an image to a gallery so that I can link and share it with you.

Btw, this is (tadaaa) my 200 post!!

Kath

I can't remember if it was a DVD extra or a BackTo FrankBlack podcast, I think it was either David Nutter or Ken Horton that stated that they had a fan contact them and tell them that some of the symbols in the MIlennium logo related directly to that person. They apparently got creeped out by the person and quickly ended the call.

rock2.gif

Wow Andrew, if you remember more details let Libby know, I think she's in the process of putting together all the trivia. Not sure but worth a PM to find out. If you find out more about it please keep us updated here.