Season 1 Spanish Audio Question

Rate this topic

Guest guillem01

Guest guillem01

Hi!

My question is about the spanish audio on the first season of Millennium in the USA release. It's a Latinamerican or a Spanish (From Spain) translation?

Thanks for all.

Excuse my english

Edited by guillem01

Guest guillem01

Thanks anyhow. I suppose it's so difficult for a non spanish speaker.

I've watched Millennium years ago in Spain, it's my favorite serie. I wrote to Fox Spain and FoxTV Spain, they don't have intention to release the in DVD or broadcast it again (It's a copyright problem). Also I'm very interested on 3rd season because here is unseen.

If someone can send me a little fragment of conversation in spanish, I can distinguish the latinamerican to European spanish.

Thanks again.

And I repeat excuse my english (I'm trying to improve it)

Edited by guillem01

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, guillem,

I don't have an answer because my DVD is the UK/European version. But I have some thoughts that may help:

Even if the USA version has European Spanish audio, the DVD may not work in your DVD player as the USA use a different system for their TV output from the system that is used in most of Europe.

I think the Spanish audio on the US DVD will be Latin American/Hispanic-Spanish as there are very many Hispanic-Spanish speaking people in the US, especially California.

If you don't get an answer here, it might be possible to get an answer on the Millennium newsgroup. I can ask there on your behalf, if you would like me to.

One other point: You say you are trying to improve your English. So I would say: Please don't worry about joining in with conversations here at TIWWA because your messages are very easy to understand.

...i agree! please don't feel that you have to apologize for anything regarding your english. You are understood and we love having you here!

A Donde Vives Tu? -(i have no idea if i got or spelled that right!-lol)

Take it easy my friend,

se7en :ouro:

Guest guillem01

Thanks for your support. I feel flattered, always thought that my english was bad (specially my speech, but you can't listen me, lol). In fact, I read several times my writings and check the words in the dictionary in the way of erasing my spealling mistakes. However, If I do some horrible mistakes, I would be glad if someone correct me.

About problems with the incompatibility of the DVD, I think I can solve them:

- I can watch it in my computer, It have no problem with NTSC coding.

Thanks Libby for suggesting me to ask in newsgroup, I never thought it.

Recently I've downloaded (I don't have any other way to get it) the first chapter of millennium (In original version, Lance Henrikeisen is hard to understand) and It's better that I remembered.

Thank to all for your welcome.

Se7en your first steps in spanish are very good. I would wish to have begun writing english as you spanish. The perfect sentence is: "¿Dónde vives?". In answer of your question, I live in Valencia; it's in mediterranean coast.

Edited by guillem01

The perfect sentence is: "¿Dónde vives?". In answer of your question, I live in Valencia; it's in mediterranean coast.

BEER---> Beautiful part of Costa del Sol. We have orange groves full of Valencia oranges here in California (not as many as we once had).

Piensas que nuestros gringos (Yanqui) ya lo intiendes. Sin duda. Hasta la luego.

BELCH

Guest guillem01

lol, I didn't imagine California has Valencian oranges. Valencia is Azahar coast, "La costa del Sol" is more north. I don't understand much your last sentence.

If you know if the spanish audio is latinamerican (You live in California, maybe you'd be able to distinguish) tell me, I'd be so thankful.

See you

• 2 weeks later...