Source From Millennium Print Ad

Guest LeHah

I've been a big fan of the show for ages and I once had this lovely picture hanging up on my wall during high school...

mlmad101.jpg

Just curious if theres a larger version of it? Or even if someone knows the source picture for Frank holding his head in his hands.

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by LeHah
Changed the link to an image for you!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello LeHah, nice to see you here.

What an awesome picture. Wish I could help but I haven't a clue. Is it a regular picture or an actual poster? Sure hope you find a larger version. I will keep my eye open.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Its obviously a photoshop montage (or such) of the previous teaser art from the pilot (both the shot of the search party in the woods and the blackboard Frank writes on) but I can't seem to figure out where that other picture is from.

Maybe Libby will see this and know. We have a few others who might know that are away right now due to family and personal circumstances. I sure hope you find the original source.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

This is a good challenge!

The poster ad is as you probably already know from Gehenna, but I don't Frank had his head in his hands like that during that episode.

Here's a similar shot:

Screenshot052.jpg

That one if from 52266 when Frank was extremely tired after the search for the suspect.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Here's a link to a site that has it for sale, the only problem is when I clicked on the poster it said that area was under construction. For that reason I'm not able to tell you what the size is. They do have a contact link on the page so you can send them an email.

LeHah, hope this means your search is over. Yee ha yippee.

https://www.millennium.zonehere.com/

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)