Person of Interest

model217

Anyone been watching this? It kind of reminds me of Minority Report and Human Target mixed together. Anyway it is good to see Micheal Emerson back on the screen and Jim Caviezel is really good in it especially in the action sequences. Definitely my favorite new show this season.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love Jim Caviezel. I have not seen one episode and will have to go to the network site and watch the pilot and whatever else I've missed. I will get back to you.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Anyone been watching this? It kind of reminds me of Minority Report and Human Target mixed together. Anyway it is good to see Micheal Emerson back on the screen and Jim Caviezel is really good in it especially in the action sequences. Definitely my favorite new show this season.

BEER----> I was really waiting for this show to begin and it hasn't let me down. I look at Caviezel as a very good actor (what a role Mel Gibson gave him) and what can you say about an old alumus of 'Lost', Emerson. I kind of look at them as Batmam and Robin 2.0. Good show - Thursday at 9:00.

BWLCH

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw the pilot tonight accidentally (was waiting for a Fringe rerun before the new season starts in Mexico) and I can say I'm intrigued where they're going with it. Not really my type of show in terms of the overall feel, but the concept is interesting (a little Millennium group-istic, that there's information about people's lives...did anyone catch at the beginning the reply by Caviezel's character about crime "you can't stop it" to which Emerson's character replies "but what it you could?"), shocked to see that the show's creator and main writer is Johnathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan's brother and co-writer of many of his films, and well the combo of the main actors. Definitely can be a GREAT show, pilot was decent enough that I hope they really bring in some witty plotting and interesting backstory to allow the show to grow. Otherwise it might be a run-of-the-mill thriller crime drama...

joys are often the shadows cast by sorrows...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm officially a fan of this show.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

John Reese is kind of an unstressed version of Jack Bauer.

Love it.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 5 months later...

Just finished the season finale. What a wow kind of show if I do say so. I was at the edge of my seat the whole way through. The twist at the end was a little hard to accept,but I had a great time watching.It's going to be a long summer.Don't anyone tell me this is on the list of shows that might be cancelled.