Lance has been very busy this year.

Rate this topic

In 2011, Lance completed three films "Beautiful Wave, Blood Shot, It's in the Blood," is in post-production with five "Gemini Rising, Thelomeris, Mass Effect 3, The Arcadian, Gingerclown."

In 2012 he is in post-production with the video game "Aliens: Colonial Marines," pre-production with "The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra," filing "Tron: Uprising," and it is rumored he is in pre-production in "The Killing Time."

Talk about a busy man.

Guest teedub

Plus Bring Me The Head of Lance Henriksen in post production. Plus a guest spot on Memphis Beat. PLUS something like 20 conventions by the time it's all said and done.

It wouldn't surprise me if he still does his pottery for personal pleasure and/or quiet time. It's a passion, and I doubt if he totally given it up.

It is amazing how much he accomplishes in a year. I just mentioned his movies and voice for video games. Never even thought of conventions and other personal appearances.

• 3 weeks later...