BST (about 11 am West Coast time). Here are the links (they won't work

until the times listed above):

COVENANT

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4036784868

WALKABOUT

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4036785419

LAMENTATION

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4036785895

I hope you get chance to bid if you so wish!

sue

..........ahhhhhhhh good lord i would think i would hawk a kidney to get anyone of of those! all three are favorites of mine, especially Covenant and Lamentation! :no::eyes::cry:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

What's the betting the bidding will go up to the amounts for the last three scripts?

Edited to say:

Surprise surprise which one is the most at the moment. :;): And look already how much it is after only 3 hours on auction!

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Don't quote me on this but I thought I read a few weeks ago here by Sue Myatt that the first Season 2 scripts will be in the auction on 25th September (around that as it's either been the Saturday or Sunday that each new auction has started and ended). I'm guessing that there will be another three Season 1 scripts this weekend (18th & 19th) which if like the last few in order, leaves just Paper Dove left for the following week (that is if the auction is next week).

I won a couple of scripts a few weeks ago - "The Well-Worn Lock" and "Wide Open". I was especially hoping to win the former as in the description it said some call sheets, shooting info and a location map were included with the script. So I was pleased I won that. And the other one as well. There seem to be some pages from the script for "The Judge" in the "Wide Open" folder. Thought that was odd! But I carried on looking through the pages and I like it. *thumbs up*

I had a doubt when I looked at the scripts that they were indeed Lance Henriksen's own copies but they must be.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest Sue Myatt
Don't quote me on this but I thought I read a few weeks ago here by Sue Myatt that the first Season 2 scripts will be in the auction on 25th September

I had a doubt when I looked at the scripts that they were indeed Lance Henriksen's own copies but they must be.

Hi

first point> these dates are just rough, don't hold me to it. i'm a heck of a lot busier with all this than i thought i'd be. it kinda ends up taking over. I have 4 more of seas 1 left, so it looks like it might be into Oct before seas 2

second point> oh ye of little faith ... take a look on lance's official site ... he put a notice up for me about a month or so ago now: https://www.lancehenriksen.com/

i am truly working with lance on this and these are truly his scripts. :devil01:

Guest Sue Myatt

No not at all. i can hardly believe i'm doing this myself. so i can understand why people find it hard to believe the scripts are genuine. i just wanted to reasssure folks that they are. also when i started i had no seller history on eBay but now my 'buyers' are giving me great feedback which really helps convey the credibility of this whole thing. it's sometimes a bit more work than i could do with but it is very enjoyable too. i must say that the people who are buying them are just lovely.

I was thinking of writing to them all and getting them to give me some feedback about how they are enjoying their new purchases. when i get chance i will send everyone an email. then i'll put a page up on the site with comments etc. (obviously not everyone has to feedback!). Then Lance will get chance to see how pleased people are to have supported his charitable cause and have a piece of Millennium.

sue :devil: