And There's More!

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest Sue Myatt
Sue.....Went to the link.  You and Lance look so cute together! :wink_big:  :frank_black:

Got my fingers crossed for Broken World or any of season 2! :praying_big:

you know what, he had just beckoned me over for a photo, i ran up to him and he put his arm round me, and i hugged him with both arms (and rubbed his belly a bit!) and said to him, laughing, "i'm not gonna let go of you now Lance!". he thought it was very funny, that's why he laughing. ... you've gotta sieze the moment, after all :devil01::devil01:

personally i'm sick of the photo of me and hate using it. but it's for a good cause, i suppose. and it kind of explains the whole thing.

sue

Guest WaveCrest

He seems a friendly polite actor who isn't full of himself or arrogant.

I wasn't thinking that the MM scripts aren't genuinely Lance's copies because it's you doing the auctions. Just because of them being THE actual copies that Lance had.

Edited by WaveCrest

...i beleive there is an option next to the currency symbol that you can click on to convert to U.S. dollars. If they changed it i know it's still on the auction page somewhere where you can click on it.

~hope this helps!

se7en :ouro:

POST#1948

KATHERINE BARRY, MY FATHER'S SISTER, WAS BORN OCT(?)-1948. A GREAT CHARACTER AND A CARING PERSON!