American Horror Story

Beerbelch

Thanks Joseph. Since I was a child I have know the 23rd Psalm by heart. The Psalms sure are awesome.

Saw the pilot today, not as disturbing as I thought but not sure if I want to see more either. It's one of those iffy shows, nothing different then the usual, yet maybe a new twist. We'll see.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks, I'm going to see my Sky box to record this!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 weeks later...

new episode tonight and the first four episodes re-air as a marathon on FX Halloween night.

The last episode had a surprise that ended the episode with a bang when

scarred guy killed the husband's mistress and now she is buried with the maid's remains with cement on top of that.

ohmy.gif

Tonight's episode is part 1 of the two part Halloween themed story which guest stars Zachary Quinto.

I love this show so far and can't wait to see the gimp ghost again as I wonder whose baby the husband's wife is carrying

accroding to the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, the creators say the identity of teh father will be revealed by season's end- so is it the gimp or the husband?

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

EARTH----> BEER----> Your daughter was in it????? Awesome. I didn't get to see all of it last night so I will have to watch it again today, and especially see her.

BELCH

NUT BURPS

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

BEER----> The new season is upon us. And yes they won some emmys. It looks like the only returning cast member is Jessica Lange and btw she won an emmy for her role last season. Don't forget this coming Wednesday night on FX cable network. It's good to be dark.

BELCH

BEER----> Had to record it last night. Had to watch 'Revenge' - my daughter was in it. But will be watching that episode today.

BELCH

Hey Mr. Belch, do you know the episode title that your daughter is in? I have season 1 & collecting 2, and would love to see her. What is the name of her character?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)