Favorite "Curse Of Frank Black" Scene

Rate this topic

Earthnut

That is so strange because I was able to save mine and post it. You know what, I just remembered that I didn't open it when I saved it, I saved the smaller image. Once you open it you can't save it as an image, only as a target. Bummer. Which image is #207?

Guest Blueboy

Return with me Now.

The house has been renovated. Remodeled. Obscured.

It's yellow turned green turned white turned beige turned white again then brown, the color of oatmeal.

Gone is the beam that held the spike that is gone now paneled with a drop ceiling and this covers it up nicely,

Non nondescript. Just like all the others.

Most nights.

But on that one night the family 'goes out to see friends', because they know, deep down with that gnawing grind in the pit of your stomach and you don't have to say anything to anyone but they all know it too. That one night.

And on that one dark night, when spirits walk close to the Earth Plane, and mingle with the revelers in their garb, the family dare not remain at home.

For in the basement, where there is no beam, there is a beam.

And in the basement, where there is no spike from which the body hung, there is a spike, from which the body hung.

You may hear the laughter, it still rings in screaming haunt on that one night.

We know they won't be home.

Want to come?