Even though it's number "4," it still looks good.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Moderators)

This is not a real trailer, it even says "Fan Made Trailer" in the credits. "Jurassic Park 4" is still not made, it is just talked about. Spielberg wanted to do the movie already several years ago, but kind of lost interest in it, now it has been announced again, but there is still no story or script for it, so everything is speculation, but there is certainly no trailer for a movie, which doesn´t exist. ;)

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! You had me going there for a white until I saw fan made trailer pop up! The mis-mash of films made it look good though!

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

You have no idea how many trailers there were at YouTube either. I thought I picked the right one. Wow. Thanks for the update Alex. Please keep us posted.

Here's the link showing them and one says it's the official trailer. It spoke of dead birds. Gee, remind you of anything? There's even an "Extended Trailer." Amazing what all is there for a movie that's not even in production.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jurassic+park+4&aq=1&oq=jurass

Randee, what an awesome idea, "Jurassic Park vs Transformers," for Lance to be in it, it could be "Jurassic Park vs Bishop's Aliens."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Moderators)

Sadly, you can name your videos everything you want on YouTube, there are also trailers for "Titanic 2" or "Avatar 2" and stuff like that and all of them are "official". ;) But they are all a hoax, some people are having fun to fool other people. But you´ve got to admit that some of them are very well done.

There is no "Jurassic Park 4" until now, the movie isn´t even in production, it is just a rumour until now. Your "official" trailer is nothing more than some news cut together and the added JP-Logo. Even the Universal-Logo at the beginning is wrong, because it is the old one, they have a newer one already.

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense