Halloween 2011 Spookiness

Rate this topic

Earthnut

So my fellow spooks, ghost2.gif no offence Spooktalkular, Pottsie.gif what are your plans this eerie season?

Wearing a costume? If not, what would you like to dress up as? Me, either Cleopatra or Wonder Woman.

Do you have a fantasy costume? Mine is Zorro. wub.gifwhistling.gif

Going to a Halloween party this year? drunk.gif Been to one, and what game did they play? demon.gif

Got anything you would like to spook us with? ghostface.gifw00t2.gif

I went to a party once where we all sat around in a circle, in the dark, with a sheet over all of us but our head, and someone told a spooky story while passing around body parts. For example, for an eyeball they passed around a grape. They passed around a real liver and chicken gizzards. It was a blast.

Look forward to your posts.

Not going to any parties (I would like to go to Heidi Klum's Halloween party one of these years or a big gothic party). Not dressing up (maybe next year).

Looking forward to dressing people up for photo shoots. I will watch some horror/ Halloween/ millennium stuff for Halloween (apart from the latest ep of Terra Nova which isn't Halloween related in any way).

Guest Charger

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Not really doing anything special really....carved some pumpkins and that's about it.

But naturally I will watch The Curse Of Frank Black tonight! Can't have a halloween without that! Such a brilliant episode.

Last night my girlfriend and I went out to Outback Steak House for dinner, and then went to a local neighborhood haunted house. We didn't get scared, but had so much fun. I only screamed once, and that was when we were on our way back to the car and someone jumped out from behind a tree. Nice ending touch I thought.

Tonight, handing out party favors instead of candy. Bought everything from bubbles. lip gloss on a chain, play dough, crazy straws, small puzzles to little hand-held magnifying glasses.

When I answer the door I'm going to have a toy snake on my shoulder. Such fun, especially when all the kids that show up know me and know that I don't give out candy. Every year it's always a surprise for them. Love it.

So my fellow spooks, ghost2.gif no offence Spooktalkular, Pottsie.gif what are your plans this eerie season? wish I COULD have had plans.

Wearing a costume? If not, what would you like to dress up as? Currently in a red Pirate-style shirt, black pants, and headband with beads.

Do you have a fantasy costume? Yeah, Elvira, Mystress of the dark.... because I'd love to have her figure! LOL

Going to a Halloween party this year? drunk.gif*sigh* I wish.

Got anything you would like to spook us with? most of my life would probably do that for ya'.