The Walking Dead, Season 2

Earthnut

I am so loving this show, and season 2 is really looking good. It's very intense. Anyone else watching it?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Just saw the first episode of Walking Dead Season 2 this week as its only just started in the UK. I have to say it was right on target. What a brilliant show. Just the right amount of horror, gore and humanity. The survival element is the icing on the cake. If you're a fan of the Left for Dead series on games, you appreciate the series even more. I hope this series gets lots of good seasons... there, I've cursed it.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the first season, but I feel like the second season is dragging everything out. However, I do like the show AMC premiered after walking Dead last night- the Western series called Hell On Wheels.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Yes, there are parts of Walking Dead that they are dragging out, but this week it picked up and next week looks like a real good episode. Hope so because I am really enjoying this show.

By the way, it has been nominated as one of the best new TV shows for the People's Choice Awards. It got my vote, hope it wins.

Hell On Wheels has been really interesting so far. Hope it continues to be. I've always liked a good western.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I have to agree with the stay at the farm being way too long. I began to get boring until Shane and Andrea went to the housing developmen. Glenn and the farmer's daughter's trip into town this last time turned out to be a bit more exciting. I have to say though, the show really is very character driven, and some shows like that do last. NCIS is a good example of that.

I agree, the walker in the well was a very lame episode.

Since it's been nominated for a People's Choice Award, it may improve now that AMC sees how popular the show really is. Here's hoping, I and I'm sure everyone else is tired of good shows being cancelled before their time. It's a long list. I might just start a thread about that and see what the response is.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I'm not so sure it will go on for 5-7 seasons, unless they come up with something unique to add to the show to keep the ratings up. I would hate to see it come to the point where it's the same old same old. Even though it's popular now in season 2, and up for a People's Choice Award, it could, after a couple more seasons, start to lose it's appeal.

I do agree about the characters, they are good, but not "compelling enough." Excellent way of putting it, and possibly the one thing that could cause the show to lose a lot of its viewers.

Yes, there's a ton of potential, and I will be interesting to see where they take it.

Has anyone been watching "Talking Dead" after the new episode airs? It's been interesting to watch. Every week they honor the dead that died in that episode and they have polls during the show. I've been enjoying it.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)