Halloween Costume Suggestions

Rate this topic

Earthnut

One year my daughter wanted to go as a card, and it was fitting for her because she really was one with her awesome sense of humor. She asked where she could find a big card costume. I didn't have a clue, so I made one. I went to the printer and enlarged an ace of hearts and a joker, and then had them take the largest copy I could make and make it even larger. Then I glued all the correct parts of each playing card onto 2 poster boards, painted a heart on one of her cheeks and a question mark on the other. She looked a lot like one of those old-time cigarette girls in the boxes. I have a picture of her but it's packed and unfortunately it's one that never got scanned to put on the puter. Oh well.

Another idea is from someone else that I received in an email.

You've heard the old platitude, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade." The owner of a pizzeria in Mildura, Australia updated that sentiment in 2010 when the area was invaded by swarms of locusts. "They're crunchy and tasty," he said of the bugs, which is why he used them as a topping for his main dish. So if life gives you a mini-plague of locusts, make pizza garnished with the delectable creatures. Halloween costume suggestion: pizza delivery person carrying this novel delicacy.

How funny. My question is, what were they wearing on the other half?

One year my ex and I went to a party and I dressed up like a cowboy, hair in my hat, and he painted his face black and worn his hair in an afro. After the party we stopped someplace to get something to take home to eat, had the munchies, he went in and I waited in the car. While he was standing at the counter 2 black men walked in and got on each side of him. Then they turned and looked at me at the car when I opened the door and the light came on, and showed that my ex wasn't alone and with another guy. Yeah right. The problem, besides going as a black man, he didn't paint his arms black, just his face. I thought for sure we were going to get into a fight, and probably get our running lights knocked out. LOL