Sherlock returns

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know somewhere we had talked about BBC's Sherlock,I just can't find it. Anyway it's returning so we should see it on PBS sometime. Or better yet maybe BBCA will show it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/t

BEER----> Yes we did. It was called 'Sherlock and Doc Watson are Back' Now for some really good news - brand new episode to be on PBS here in the states next month and here's the notice BELCH .

BEER----> Just watched Sherlock, Doc and all the boys and girls on "Masterpiece Theater' on Sunday. He certainly is in the 21st Century with Doctor Watson watching over his bloggs. It is again in 3

BEER----> Yes we did. It was called 'Sherlock and Doc Watson are Back' Now for some really good news - brand new episode to be on PBS here in the states next month and here's the notice

BELCH

.sherlock_studyinpink.jpg

January 15, 22 & 29, 2012 at 10pm

(Limited TV airings; Check local listings)

Sherlock

Three 90-minute episodes

Sherlock Holmes stalks again in this contemporary thriller, starring Benedict Cumberbatch (War Horse) as the go-to consulting detective in modern-day London, with Martin Freeman (The Hobbit) as Dr. John Watson.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

BEER----> Just watched Sherlock, Doc and all the boys and girls on "Masterpiece Theater' on Sunday. He certainly is in the 21st Century with Doctor Watson watching over his bloggs. It is again in 3 90 minutrs episodes. Nest weeks might be interesting, it has a familial title "Hounds of the Baskerville;. Get 'crakin and watch it.

BELCH

• Like 1

I missed the first one ...hope they rerun them at additional times. Can't wait for 3rd season of 'Downton Abbey'

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

We had all three TVs on so we didn't miss a thing. I do have a few questions about the ending, but what a great episode. I have to admit I'm a bit taken with the lovely Miss Adler. I knew I had seen the face before so I looked up the name on IMDb, she was Isabella on Robin Hood a while back.

I'm actually really liking the new Sherlock series....which is coming in FAR too slowly, by Public TV.

"deceive, inveigle and obfuscate."

ravenwolfsig1.gif

Check out my trading blog.... One Black Phone for a Yellow House!

• 2 weeks later...

This last Sunday's episode (The Hounds of Baskerville) was the best one so far in my opinion. Sherlock is on at the same time as the new Jesse Stone movie this Sunday. What to do!

• Like 1

BEER----> DVR Tom Selleck.

BELCH

There maybe threat of blood shed if I suggest that to the wife. She being a vocal fan of Mr.Selleck.