Madhouse

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I'm with you on the 'C' rating Belch. Not a great film but not a bad one either. Considering it was William Butler's first effort writing or directing a film it really wasn't all that bad and it was nice to see Joshua Leonard of The Blair Witch Project fame once again. Strangely enough after showing much promise on this film, Butler went on to write Gingerdead Man and Gingerdead Man II and whilst I really like both films I expected his career to go a little beyond the b-movies but I guess you got to go where the money is.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I'd forgot (genuinely) that it's the same William Butler (director of Madhouse) who appeared in Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood...and I saw him at Memorabilia a few years ago!

I've seen it and I absolutely loved it. There was talk of Bone Dry II but I don't know if that's still on the cards at the moment as Brett is working on a 'Beware of The Dog' inspired movie titled, provisionally, 'King'. I think 'The Howling's' Dee Wallace is in talks for the lead role but beyond that I don't know anything.

I would love a Bone Dry sequel and I'm sure there were plans to set the film in a frozen landscape this time so as to completely contrast with the first film.

I keep my fingers crossed!

Eth