Happy New Year!!!

Rate this topic

I want to wish everyone here a wonderful 2012. Sorry I have not been around but I have missed you guys. If you all didn't know my mom passed away a few weeks ago. She has been on her death bed for a week till she passed. She was 90 years old and lived a wonderful life. I will miss her. Tonight my wife and I saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. What a movie, it is now on my top ten movie list. I will start reading the books in the series. I hope all is well with everyone here! Once again Happy New Year!

hiya.gif Hiya Joe. Glad to see you back. It's painful losing a loved one no matter what their age. Both of my parents have crossed over, and my oldest son, so I know how you are feeling. The pain will subside, but their will be a scar for rememberance. Sending a ((BIG)) hug your way.

"Girl With The Dragon Tatoo" is a good movie. If you haven't seen "Warrior" I recommend it highly. I and just about everyone I talk to about it say that it's one of the best movies in 2011, and they're also saying it will probably be competing with the "War Horse" for best picture.

I agree Graham, may 2012 be a good year for all of us.

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, Joe. I'm so sorry to hear that your mum passed away. I hope that it was as easy as possible for her, and for her family. At 90 years old, she would have lived through so many of the extraordinary times in recent history, and I have great respect for people who weathered all those challenges and changes.

I really hope that 2012 will be a good year for everyone here.

• Like 1

I'm sorry about your mom, too, Joe. But, what a lucky woman she was, to have 90 years, and a son like YOU!

Happy New Year to all here at TIWWA! Let's hope this IS the Year Of Change, and GOOD things on the horizon!

• Like 1