The Miscellaneous Thread

I saw this on the news as well, and they say it's a common occurrence there every year. They say this year's hatch was so big it showed up on radar and parts of the swarm flew as high as 2,500 feet above the ground. The mayfly activity apparently signals healthy MIssissippi River water quality.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I would have thought we would rank way higher in the clown department since all the canivals and circuses winter here in Florida.We have a lot of tornaadoes but they are no way as big and bad the mid-west. And I'm sure no one can beat Florida in sinkholes also.

Wow, surprised Oklahoma isn't closer to the top, it's #11. We're #3 for prisons and clowns. The prisons doesn't surprise me a bit, this state is extremely corrupt. Not surprised either about being #5 in Meth Labs. So many of the people in the jails and prisons are there because of drugs, when the real crooks are practicing law, sitting on the bench, running for office, or working in whatever field they are using as a front.

Tornadoes are less these days, and more so in other states. Axis of the planet changing is my explanation.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)