The Miscellaneous Thread

Working in a prison, and especially going through the officer academy taught me so much about people, and of course, inmates.  My favorite class was "Inmate Games."  OMG, it was fascinating, and even somewhat shocking, mainly because they have time on their hands, whereas, we watch the clock.

I read them as they came in and stopped after #2.  I've been trying to find the time to read them again, but all 3 at the same time.  What I read is okay, but I do think they could have done a better job.  I for one liked the covers, but again, they could have done a better job.

Hopefully Walkabout will see these posts and comment since she read them also.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

thanks seesthru! :)

Imagine if someone could gather Carter, Morgan, Wong and some of the other writers of the show and have a director like...Chris Nolan or better yet, David Fincher (from Seven, the inspiration of the show) to make a movie...and have Lance with actors like Gary Oldman, Ralph Fiennes, etc...damn! I wanna a MoVIE! XD

If Carter can do a mini series of The X-Files, there's no reason why he can't also do one for MLM, and thinking it might get better reviews with the best writers of course.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Love Johnny Cash, one of the greats.

I'm thinking the Polaroid Man was seeking revenge for something that happened between him and FBI agent Frank.  To him, maybe Frank was responsible for a loved one's death, wife, daughter, sister, mother, definitely a woman.  He did try to kill Frank in "The Beginning and the End," and since he failed, he may have thought a worse punishment then death would be the death of one of Frank's loved ones.  I personally believe Catherine was bait, and that he intended to kill Frank, but not sure if it would have been before or after killing Catherine.  I'm thinking after, but if he killed Frank first, then he would have had a lot of time to enjoy Catherine.  And, another bit of proof of wanting Frank dead, was his deception of Jordan being there with Catherine and possibly dead.

On his profile at our MLM site there is very little said about him, which is a big disappointment, and states the fact that the MLM Group withheld information from Frank.  Here's the link to that page ~

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/character_profile.php?name=Polaroid+Man

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

The polaroid man ws brainwashed or altered and then aimed at Frank.  He's the reason Frank went  off the deep end  and then the millennium group  recruited Frank.  I think they   set about  making Frank go bonkers so they could recruit him. they  had files on polaroid  man knew who he was, etc...

• Like 1

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

• 3 weeks later...

Amityville...now for sale :

108 Ocean Ave,  A mityville NY, 11701

Link : https://www.coldwellbankerharborlight.com/homes-for-sale/108-Ocean-Ave-Amityville-NY-11701-179916827

108 Ocean Ave, Amityville, NY 11701 - MLS#: 2857862

Style: Colonial
# Families: 1
Beds: 5
Baths: 3 Full/1 Half

Property Type: Single Family, Other
Style:Colonial # Families:1 Total Rooms:11
Bedrooms:5 Baths Full:3 Baths Half:1
Lot Size:50X237 Lot Sqft:11,850 Approx Year Built:1927
Floor Plan:
Basement/SubFlr: Full Partial Finished Basement
1st Floor: Ch,Lr W/Fpl, Fdr, Eik, Fam Rm, Heated Sun Rm, 1/2 Bath
2nd Floor: Master Bedrm Suite W/Full Bath, 2Bdrms, 1 Bath, Balcony
3rd Floor: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath

We should put some money together !  ( 850.000$ )

:suspect:

but seriously...who think that something is wrong with that house?

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines