The Miscellaneous Thread

Love the song; was always a favorite.

From space Earth is beautiful, on land it's heart-breaking how over-crowded it is and because of it, mankind is destroying the planet.  Not surprised it's fighting back.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Libby said:

Made me giggle. Watch to the very end.

Giggle here too.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

thing is during th 4th Dr [ my fave] we met a female time lord who regenerated just for the hell of it .  so I am not surprised our current Dr could regenerate into a female time lord .  I will check it out ! :161::brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon::dancing-turkey:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

• 3 weeks later...

Good to know that I will never need brain surgery since I save all my passwords on a word document, and then just copy and paste.  I do have other issues though.   :tease:   Things like dancing fruit and veggies.   :yucky:   Appears that Walkabout is partying again.  :burp3:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

I've taken to writing passwords in a little notebook. One downside is that when I "tidy up" my den there's a risk that I put the notebook somewhere and then can't find it. But, as my son said, no-one can hack into pen and paper via the internet.

• Like 1

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines