Millennium Crew Bag for sale on ebay

Rate this topic

Guest Darkshow2

Guest Darkshow2

Millennium Crew Bag (Unused)

This is quality bag given to me as part of the shooting crew of Millennium. The bag hasn't been used and has been stored away for years. The material is quite thick and the construction is very robust. Today was the first time it has been unfolded. Has six zippered pockets, shoulder strap and handles. Having looked at it today after many years I think it would make a great camera bag. 19x10x12

post-5193-0-84746700-1327802114_thumb.jp

• Elders (Moderators)

Is this your bag that your ebaying, DarkShow? Or just a listing that you've found?

Either way, I think that as it could be of interest to MM fans here, it would be acceptable for you to post a link. I've never bought anything via ebay before, but maybe this is something I could take a look at to see how ebay works.

Guest Darkshow2

Millennium Crew Bag (Unused)https://www.ebay.ca/itm/230738425104?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is quality bag given to me as part of the shooting crew of Millennium. The bag hasn't been used and has been stored away for years. The material is quite thick and the construction is very robust. Today was the first time it has been unfolded. Has six zippered pockets, shoulder strap and handles. Having looked at it today after many years I think it would make a great camera bag. 19x10x12

I have also put my Millenium watch on ebay also https://www.ebay.ca/itm/230738406810?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shooting Crew Watch from Millennium TV Show. This watch has been worn once and is in absolute pristine condition. No scratches anywhere. Comes with original box also in pristine condition. I believe this to be a fairly rare and well worth the money.

If you are interested I can pull it off Ebay.as well as the watch