Terry O'Quinn in 666 Park Avenue

Rate this topic

model217

• 6 months later...

Somehow I missed this post and came here to post the information myself. I look forward to this show; hope it's as good as it looks. We all know Terry will be good. I wonder if we will see a connection with Vanessa Williams. For some reason, I just don't see them together. Hope they prove me wrong.

At the same time Terry has also repeatedly appeared in Falling Skies and Hawaii Five-O. What an impressive list of credits he as ~

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0642368/

• 3 years later...

I think falling skies and 666 park avenue went bye bye. I saw something that said final episode for falling skies was Aug 30 2015?

666 park avenue didn't last long.  I was  watching it then it went poof! I didn't care for it, but  was watching because Terry O Quinn is a good actor. I haven't seen falling skies.  Noah Wylie I like, and he's in it.  

• 2 months later...

Falling Skies was very good, but needed to end with season 5.  You can only fight aliens so long before someone wins and there's a loser.  We won by the way.  I recommend you watch it, especially if you like Noah.

I was watching 666 Park Avenue because of Terry also, and was looking forward to seeing where the show was leading, then poof, gone.  Oh well.

I watched 666 Park because Terry was in it. I like him almost as much as Lance as an actor.  I enjoyd the show, but I guess that would make sense.  It had a Stephen King kind of vibe to it, then Under the Dome came on. Watched a couple episodes, but the commercials drove me nuts, plus I was working a ton at the time, so I gave up on it.  

Under the Dome was okay, and to be honest, I was glad it ended.  It just almost got to the point of ridiculous at the end.

Besides seeing the hunk Alex O'Laughlin in Hawaii Five-0, I love it when Terry is brought back.  He's not a regular, but he is a re-occurring actor, and always a treat to see him in an episode.

Terry was also in Chris Carter's Harsh Realm with Lance, another good show that was cancelled.  His credits are a mile long.

I forgot about Harsh Realm. I didn't watch it when it aired, but got the DVDs when they came out and liked them.  But like all shows that get cancelled quickly, it had no real ending, so I guess that's why I only watched them that one time.  Stories are best when they have a beginning, middle, and END.