10 Endangered TV Shows That Deserve Another Season

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/the-10-endangered-tv-shows-that-deserve-another-season-1330711602-slideshow/

Wasn't surprise to see a few on the list, and upset with a few that are. Sure hope they get picked up for another season.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I started watching the American Horror Story and after a bit lost interest. I found it slow. Oh well.

Wouldn't it be nice if the viewers decided what stayed and what was cancelled? Then again, with all the reality shows airing, that might be a bad idea. But then again, I think of NCIS, the number one show, it's character driven and still on the air because of the viewers.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

People like to be kept in suspense, but not for very long, and I think that's where some shows fail. They just take too long to give the audience an answer(s). I'm thinking that's why I lost interest in American Horror Story. Too slow for me.

As you well know, networks are political and basically their only interest is the bottom dollar, or "greed." I really don't think they care about the opinions of the viewers.

I'm so thankful that Alcatraz is at least throwing us a bone every now and then. We now know it takes 3 keys to open the door. Hope it doesn't take 4.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Didn't they use the three keys and open the door??? or was I dreaming???

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Didn't they use the three keys and open the door??? or was I dreaming???

BEER----> They sue did. The season finale ended great. Looking forward to next season. Sam Neil did a great job as a tough cop. I wanna see more about the Grandfather that just, ah you know. Can't give it away.

BELCH

Beerbelch, I don't remember them using the 3rd key, the last scene I saw is when he found out a 3rd key was needed to open the door. I'm thinking I missed the final episode? I notice there were 2 on March 26 and I only remember watching 1. Wow, was I left hanging. Time to play catch-me-up.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Thanks Beerbelch....glad i'm not losing the few remaining brain cells I have...lol

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines