This is who we are....This is what we do. (Cold Case Investigation)

Rate this topic

Raven Wolf

It's obvious that the police are keeping a tight lip on this case and have information that they are not making available to the public. Here's hoping the billboard works and someone comes forth. I applaud these girls and their efforts.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't help but think I was getting Somewhere, when I was working 'undercover', but none of what I did means a thing without good, hard evidence. With the way things are....you basically have to slap someone in the face with the TRUTH, all the ANSWERS that led to the TRUTH, half a dozen REASONS why the TRUTH uncovered is accurate, and 2 dozen legal doccuments, stating that it's OK to USE the TRUTH to SOLVE a case!

People these days have to be beaten over the head with facts before they'll do a damn thing.

I can't help but think I was getting Somewhere, when I was working 'undercover', but none of what I did means a thing without good, hard evidence. With the way things are....you basically have to slap someone in the face with the TRUTH, all the ANSWERS that led to the TRUTH, half a dozen REASONS why the TRUTH uncovered is accurate, and 2 dozen legal doccuments, stating that it's OK to USE the TRUTH to SOLVE a case!

People these days have to be beaten over the head with facts before they'll do a damn thing.

perhalps the fact that crime is so rampent AND burnout on the part of law inforcement is contributing to appathy. They must feel like salmond swimming upstream to spawn !!