FOX 25th Anniversary

Rate this topic

Beerbelch

BEER----> Lance was highlighted with at least 2 clips from MillenniuM. That was good. Loved the look back for 'In Living Color'.

BELCH

Man oh man, where was I at that time? I don't remember seeing it. Dang. Must have been in the other room or something. Please, if anyone finds a clip, post it. Thanks.

• Elders (Moderators)

From what I gather from the Haven, there was a section on Fox's sci-fi shows and in the introduction there were clips from various shows including a clip from MM - by the sounds of the descriptions it was probably the bit in the pilot episode where Frank is driving out of the underground carpark and Bletcher stops him and asks what he sees, and Frank responds that he gets inside the killer's head. Does that ring any bells for those who watched? (Although it does sound like a case of "blink and you'd miss it".)

Actually, I'm rather pleased they managed to include even that little bit, considering that XF only got just over 3 minutes and that was the show that contributed significantly to Fox's success in the early days and earned them a lot of money. But maybe the inclusion of just that little bit of MM might pique the interests of people who never watched the show.