Rate this topic

Guest Blueboy

Guest Blueboy

Hello.

The Millennium clock is ticking. It will ring on December 21, when some say the Mayan Calendar indicates the end of the world as we know it. What that means has been pondered, packaged and sold, along with rebuttals, criticisms, and increased tourist traffic to certain Mayan sites.

However, not to dismiss the idea of endings and beginnings all together, I will now note with diligence events as they transpire from now until the ringing of the bell.

Enter your thoughts, not just, bah or yay, but consider what it would mean to you, if the world were to suddenly change in some way. Would you be prepared for things? Have you thought about it but then it gets pushed back as the reality of life takes over your time and energy again. For that matter, how many ways could the world 'end', and aren't some endings good? Can we have a big final ending? A big happy ending?

I am a mere watcher and scribe. However, change is inevitable.

214 days to go. Buckle your seat belts, its gonna get rough.

post-3707-0-42754800-1337648929_thumb.jp

Guest Blueboy

signs and portents alert! signs and portents alert!

what is going on?

“The sinister, the terrible never deceive: the state in which they leave us is always one of enlightenment. And only this condition of vicious insight allows us a full grasp of the world, all things considered, just as a frigid melancholy grants us full possession of ourselves. We may hide from horror only in the heart of horror. (“The Medusa”)”

Thomas Ligotti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFpwycATFIM

Guest Blueboy

How can I comment on this if i cant even get the days right? Sheesh, me bad....As of now it is 211 days until we take our last gasp. But before we do, as I chronicle the end of life as we know it, some are adapting already.

Great videos. I especially like the one about animals, being a big softy for them myself. Having said that, I have never gone to the extremes he did in the video, dressing up, making animal sounds, and dancing around. I connect spiritually without the outward show, and it seems to be working quite well.

Flying object with lights. I feel pretty confident they are aircraft from here, experimenting on the reactions of the general public, or trying to instill fear. One time I was shocked when I was out looking at a full moon through binoculars, against a very black sky, and poof, a stealth aircraft flew by, right in front. I saw the shape perfectly, but no lights. Kinda cool and doubt if there were many others at that same time looking at the moon. Wonder if they saw me looking at the moon and decided to give me a thrill. LOL Yeah right.

"Men in Black," oh yeah, also enjoyed listening to Dan Aykroyd talking about the subject of men in black, UFOs, and vanishing cars. Here's the video:

Guest Blueboy